Please note the following before asking your question:
We have established this website www.daruliftaamw.com for the sole pleasure of Allah and for the propagation of His Deen in its pristine form.
Kindly follow the rules and guidelines provided below before submitting any question.
- Please use the search box to check if a similar question has been asked previously.
- Kindly allow up to 2-7 working days for your answer. If the question requires research, allow up to 2 weeks or more. You may remind us if the question has not been answered within the given time-frame.
- You may send your questions via WhatsApp as well: +265 997 94 18 70.
- The Darul Iftaa may publish answers to queries on the website for educational purposes. Privacy and confidentiality of questioners will strictly be respected and protected. Those who do not want their queries published may inform us.
- The Darul Iftaa aims at responding to queries relating to Islamic ethics and law. It does not serve as an Islamic court of law.
- The questions and answers found on this website are for educational purposes. However, many of the rulings rendered here are distinct to the specific scenario, and thus should be read in conjunction with the question and not taken as a basis to establish a verdict in another situation or environment.
- This site bears no responsibility in these responses being used out of their intended context, nor to any party who may or may not follow the responses given and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused. None of the responses rendered may be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent from the Darul Iftaa.
- The Darul Iftaa does not accept any responsibility for any problems that may arise out of experimentation with any of the methods, suggestions or recommendations made in any answer, article or literature posted on this website.
- Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other content on that website.